Losing 3 of 4 to the Worst Team in Baseball

Camden_yardbird

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We need Bud back. This series really underscores how important he is for our rotation. Then Miguel goes to the bullpen, Meek back to Norfolk. I am OK with Matusz as long as he is used as LOOGY. No way he should be pitching to Guyer, Forsythe, or Molina. THey were not even brought in a spinch hitters, that is just straight up bad bullpen management.

Do we really have room for a true loogy at this point in the pen? Really?

He has been giving up hits to lefties lately because his slider has gotten flat and he has left it in bad spots. He gave up what two homers and a double to lefties today.

True. but before today I thought he had been effective against LHB's. I'm not seeing many options. I think Brach could be a keeper and Hunter looks better. TJ's slider looks better but he is more of a long man. Who would be the lefty match up guy for us?

We need Bud back. This series really underscores how important he is for our rotation. Then Miguel goes to the bullpen, Meek back to Norfolk. I am OK with Matusz as long as he is used as LOOGY. No way he should be pitching to Guyer, Forsythe, or Molina. THey were not even brought in a spinch hitters, that is just straight up bad bullpen management.

If he could get lefties out I might agree. He is not a major league pitcher.

True. but before today I thought he had been effective against LHB's. I'm not seeing many options. I think Brach could be a keeper and Hunter looks better. TJ's slider looks better but he is more of a long man. Who would be the lefty match up guy for us?

Tim Berry. Clay Rapada. Chris Jones. Whoever is pitching in York.

You don't waste your bullpen in games that are out of hand. Buck didn't everything he could this game when the starter the last two days can't get you 5 innings. Meek had to come in and then he could't get a lefty out so he bring in Brian to get Loney and he doesn't and it is 8-4 you don't want to be using 3 bullpen guys in one inning in a game that is 8-4 then 10-4.

DFA him. If someone want him for his contract he can go. There is nothing there. Nothing.

Wow, of you are done, that speaks volumes IMO. Maybe you are right, but I think a change of scenery would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody is getting by the As right now anyways. But if we are looking for the offseason seriously...we aren't close as is.

The positives? Except for Jiminez, our pitching looks good.

Nobody is getting by the As right now anyways. But if we are looking for the offseason seriously...we aren't close as is.

The positives? Except for Jiminez, our pitching looks good.

Except for Gonzales and Chen.

Archived