vs. YANKEES, 7/11

OFFNY

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clutch by Gonzo. Totally clutch. It might just be my imagination, but he and Chen have started a bunch of games this season in which it looked like they'd be done by the 3rd, only to turn in a solid (and lengthy) performance.

They went all Tillman out there?

For a very long time I was completely opposed, no reason to ever hurt another player....but over time I have become to accept it as part of the game and also realize these pitchers are so good, they can do it right and hit another player safely if they want too....

Yes, but you don't hit their #9 batter in a tie game. If we wanted to hit someone, it would be after we got a lead imo

This will be about the 5th time I have picked Gonzo for my fantasy team....this may be the first I actually get a win (no I didn't pick him up last week when I could).

But getting past this guy won't be easy....

Flaherty could go to bat 25 times against Kuroda and he will never get a hit. Unless the pitcher makes a ridiculously bad mistake, Ryan cannot hit pitches low in the zone. He either misses them or rolls over them weakly. His upper cut swing is just not a major league swing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's actually not true

Archived