More Biogenesis-Related Suspensions Likely To Occur

Greg

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing in that article even hints about there being more guys who used at the professional level. Bosch has already cooperated with baseball.,,there are no more players.

Many, many other reports suggest otherwise.

ESPN

At least 25 players, either by name or nickname, appeared in clinic documents reviewed by "Outside the Lines" over the past two years, although MLB lacked sufficient evidence to bring suspensions against all of them. Sources have indicated that the number of MLB players who dealt with Bosch over the years could be significantly higher.

From TJ Quinn tweet

Two law enforcement sources tell me investigation revealed previously unnamed MLB players. Names will be revealed. Expect more suspensions.

Wow, that's going to be devestating.

There's only one Oriole that worries me. Company he keeps and whatnot. Everyone else, IMO, either isn't at-all likely to be named (e.g., AJ) or could be "lost" without much, if any, consequence (e.g., Matusz...oh, man...yes, let it be Matusz).

Cowherd just said this morning that 85 names will be released. Hard to believe at least one of them wont be an Oriole.

Wow-that is nuts.

And I saw some posters speculate Manny may be on the list. This to me is common sense since he is buddies with Aroid and Roy Firestone himself speculated as such, so everyone needs to stop having a hissie fit when someone suggests him. If you don't think, even for a minute, he has a strong possibility of being on there, you are a knucklehead.

I really don't know but have heard speculation on Twitter in the past of Robinson Cano (my prediction), LBJ, Ortiz (shocker there, right?).

I just hope the Red Sox finally go down. We all know they were protected last time around, time for that nonsense to stop. Just let the names come out and be done with it. This trickle stuff is killing baseball, people are tired of it.

Wow, that is a ton. Probably most MLB teams represented. Any guesses as to some of the names?

Id guess atleast 7 of the 9 starting blue jays. But most of those 85 names are probably minor leaguers and fringe players. Id say only 10 of those 85 will be relevant players and a 2 or 3 will be household name, allstar type players such as bautista, encarnacion, and pujols

85 names is an insane number. If it is that widespread, then pretty much every team is going to be affected by this.

I imagine there could be some former MLers, as well. I didn't hear what Cowherd said, but I'd be pretty shocked to learn that 85 players currently on ML rosters (who haven't been named before) are about to be listed.

If..... I say again... If.... there are more players (even if it's 85 and even if one is named Jeter), MLB would be best served by dealing with this ASAP and before a World Series Champion is crowned.

They need to nip it in the bud once and for all and either 1) make PEDS legal or 2) make the punishment much more severe.

If it's 85 players, I won't be shocked.

Archived