More Biogenesis-Related Suspensions Likely To Occur

Greg

Fingers crossed for Bautista and Encarnacion!

Would you be surprised if the jays entire starting lineup (excluding kawasaka) were linked? The obvious ones are encarnacion, bautista, melky who was alresdy caught, lawrie, and probably reyes.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you be surprised if the jays entire starting lineup (excluding kawasaka) were linked? The obvious ones are encarnacion, bautista, melky who was alresdy caught, lawrie, and probably reyes.

In a word? Yes. Maybe one, tops two players.

I have no evidence for this but my guess is that the Jays players get their "supplies" from a Canadian supplier, not subject to investigation by U.S. authorities.

I was going to say this and didn't..... The outfit in Ottawa is much closer than Florida.

Although new Blue Jay Valencia was mentioned the first time around but was not found guilty by MLB. Wonder if that changes now with whatever new info there is.

Thought I heard (take that fwiw) on NPR radio that there were lots of kids - high school aged, and older - recipients of Bosch's "aid" in additional to pro players.

Definitely made me worried about Manny, being one of our youngest studs, and coming from that area.

Again, though, I know nothing more than that snippet while driving.

Witch hunting is disrespectful to the players, in my opinion.

I'd be very disappointed if Jeter, or any particularly notable player, was named in this report. I like to cackle at the Yankees as much as the next Orioles fan, but it's bad for the game.

I don't like anyone getting named anymore, I'd like to think PEDs are no longer a huge factor in baseball, but you have to admit it'd be hilarious if Jeter got suspended in the middle of his farewell tour.

I don't like anyone getting named anymore, I'd like to think PEDs are no longer a huge factor in baseball, but you have to admit it'd be hilarious if Jeter got suspended in the middle of his farewell tour.

Just a hunch, but I doubt Jeter would show up on any list. I'm not saying I think MLB is corrupt in any way, I'm just saying I think MLB is corrupt in some ways.

Archived