vs. CUBS, 8/24

OFFNY

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manny doesn't miss you.

manny-machado-alex-rodriguez-1.jpg

"You can hang out with who you want. He's my friend. He's done nothing wrong to me. He has been nothing but a great friend to me."

"What he has done, it is what it is. He did what he did. Do I put him on a pedestal for that? No. But he's still my friend. That's not going to change."

I'm developing a Yankees- and Red Sox-level hatred of the Cubs.

Couldn't agree more. Specifically, I have a Teixeira-level hatred for Tsuyoshi Wada. We paid him to sit on the bench. He was probably nursing his arm before he even signed with us, then the moment he comes over, "OUCH... sorry guys!"

What's up with Manny vendetta the past couple of days? All because of the surgery?

I am not happy that he did not worry about his team. But, he is who his is. Do I put him on a pedestal for it? No, but he can hang with who he wants to. I wish him a happy marriage, life and great friendships to rely upon.

I can't believe my eyes at how bad this team looks.

Why? This is who they have been all year. If they are hitting homers, they are okay. If they aren't, they are in trouble. And they don't have dominate starting pitching. There is a reason why the national media has not jumped on the O's bandwagon. All we can do is hope they are homering in October.

Archived