Jimenez getting booed on Sunday.

Snutchy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the standard? Because if so, Gausman would have been booed early and often today. He walked four.

Let's set aside the fact in was played in Tampa.

Yeah as we all know that Gaussman is paid as much as Uubakdo is and was expected to fulfill his hefty free agent long term contract. :rolleyes:

I hear the small/medium/large bag test trips up the most applicants.

When certain people, who shall remain nameless, say ridiculous things (e.g., hypothesizing that a 71 year old man would beat me up for getting out of line), and the rest of us eventually find ourselves making fun of people who work at places like Walmart, the terrorists win.

When certain people, who shall remain nameless, say ridiculous things (e.g., hypothesizing that a 71 year old man would beat me up for getting out of line), and the rest of us eventually find ourselves making fun of people who work at places like Walmart, the terrorists win.

My goal was not to mock the actual employees but instead the fictional students in the nonexistent school.

Not even close to the same thing.

Is this worse than a grown man that stands up at sporting events and yells "booooo" at the top of his lungs? :)

Yeah anyone who boos at a sporting event ought to be tarred and feathered, beaten with a rubber hose, nailed with a taser and have their head stuffed in a toilet. Because heaven forbid some multimillionaire pro player who performs in front of millions of people might have a hit to their super fragile ego that will damage them for life. Oh my oh my what an awful thing that would be. How would any of us sleep at night worrying about this gross injustice and horrific potential outcome brought about by such barbaric behavior which makes Christians being killed by lions in the Roman Coliseum days pale in comparison! Oh the horror of it all?

I would put money on it as Curtis was also a gold gloves boxer. You think someone 71 years old hitting you wouldn't hurt? Ha ha ha ha ha funny stuff son

I would put money on it as Curtis was also a gold gloves boxer. You think someone 71 years old hitting you wouldn't hurt? Ha ha ha ha ha funny stuff son

Old fan just called you "son", a demeaning insult. It is also apparent that he is challenging your masculinity while accentuating his own. It's a good thing that you have taken the high road and are sensitive to his feelings. Chances are that he does lead a miserable life and we should empathize with with that in considering and responding to his posts.

You have taught me a valuable lesson in humanity sir.

Archived