Nlds (Giants vs. Nationals)

scOtt

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful ballpark.

Here's a did you know: The bullpens are on the field like they used to be decades ago. This was not planned. What happened was when they were designing the ballpark they actually forgot to put the bullpens in the plans, and had to put them in last minute.

It's built on such a small plot of land and the upper deck gets really freakin' cold/windy at night.

Beautiful stadium the Giants have. I went to a game there two years ago. I don't have Mlb network so I'm listening using mlb.tv and listening to Jon Miller since if the Nats radio guys are anything like their tv guys, well that and i love Miller and i hear great things about Krukow and Kuiper.

Okay so the giants outfield wall has a car ad comprised of a few cartoon cars, anyways one of the cars creates a higher spot in the wall. Please tell me someone else saw this?

If you hit the part of the car above the wall is it a HR?

I'm afraid all parts of the Chevron cars are in play and they go up a good 3 extra feet at the high point.

Okay so the giants outfield wall has a car ad comprised of a few cartoon cars, anyways one of the cars creates a higher spot in the wall. Please tell me someone else saw this?

If you hit the part of the car above the wall is it a HR?

It's been this way for years, I always thought it was pretty strange myself. I'm also not sure of the ground rules.

I half agree, still torn. You're right, take a chance, make them make a perfect play. Washington did, Detroit didn't. Just like I said yesterday about Hardy.

For what it's worth, WPA says you send him unless he's dead in the water.

Win Probability before hand: 12.7%

WP with inning over: 34.6%

WP with runners on 2nd and 3rd: 46.3%

WP with the run scored: 82.0%

The next guy up is Hunter Pence, who's a pretty good hitter, but I don't think that's enough to twist the odds by much.

Archived