Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

Yup, I researched it before being able to get tickets from the team for ALDS. Had no issues going thru the gate. We've used it before during regular season too.

I know lots of people are uneasy about not having a "hard" ticket, but I actually prefer passbook. I mean except for the World Series ;)

I've used passbook for every ticket until game 1 of ALDS. Every time I show my phone to the usher, they always make a comment along the lines of "I hope this works". The only time I had an issue was during a day game when the sun was shining directly down on the phone when showing it to the usher.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our of curiosity, for anyone who was not a season ticket holder in 2014 but put down a deposit for 2015, is your pre-sale time 10:00 AM tomorrow? Rumor is that they put those two groups into the same pre-sale this go-around.

I read that somewhere as well. That is BS in my opinion. Make it noon or something for the new depositers.

Excited to have put deposit on 13 game plan this morning. waiting on codes. called and guy told me 4pm (though I see others here already getting them).

Can you only buy tickets for one game?

You may purchase up to the same number of tickets per game as are in your season plan account (for example, a plan holder with 4 seats may buy up to 4 seats per game).

NOTE THAT YOU MUST PURCHASE TICKETS TO ALL EVENTS IN ONE TRANSACTION. ONCE YOU COMPLETE A TRANSACTION YOUR PASSWORD WILL NO LONGER WORK.

CLICK THE "ADD ANOTHER GAME" BUTTON ON THE SHOPPING CART PAGE IN ORDER TO SELECT ADDITIONAL GAMES.

Archived