Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

Okay, i think i made a big mistake, but any info anyone can shed is appreciated;

I have a 29 game plan, not new to this season, and only bought extras to the ALDS because i didnt think i could buy extras for the ALCS/WS. Has my window expired? Do i get a chance tomorrow to buy extras?

I also left a message for my rep, but no response as of yet.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, i think i made a big mistake, but any info anyone can shed is appreciated;

I have a 29 game plan, not new to this season, and only bought extras to the ALDS because i didnt think i could buy extras for the ALCS/WS. Has my window expired? Do i get a chance tomorrow to buy extras?

I also left a message for my rep, but no response as of yet.

The series are sold separately. ALDS tickets were in one pre-sale; ALCS in another. That said, since the 13-game plan holders have the presale tomorrow, I'm not sure if your ALCS presale already happened. The code is different. Search your email for ALCS (be sure to check junk folders) and see if you can find your ALCS presale code.

The series are sold separately. ALDS tickets were in one pre-sale; ALCS in another. That said, since the 13-game plan holders have the presale tomorrow, I'm not sure if your ALCS presale already happened. The code is different. Search your email for ALCS (be sure to check junk folders) and see if you can find your ALCS presale code.

The 29-game presale for the ALCS ended yesterday at 11:59 PM. I hope your rep gets back to you.

So you guys are saying the best thing to do is to go on Stubhub a few hours before game time and buy then? Really want to get an ALCS game in.

Try Seatgeek. Includes stubhub but I've always found cheaper tix on other places on there.

I just looked through the junk email and found it from last week. I am really upset. I will try the code tomorrow but i don't hold high hopes that it will work.

Call in and ask to speak with ticket services first. Seriously.

So as a 13 game season ticket holder, I have already recieved my Game 2 tickets.

Tomorrow during the presale, when it says I am permitted 2 per game...does the Game 2 tickets I already have count against that, or am I able to purchase an additional 2 for that game as well?

I am pretty sure its two tickets regardless, but wanted to see if anyone else did this for the ALDS. I would love to get tickets for my Dad to go along with me and the wife even if we are not sitting together.

Thanks for any input!!!!

So as a 13 game season ticket holder, I have already recieved my Game 2 tickets.

Tomorrow during the presale, when it says I am permitted 2 per game...does the Game 2 tickets I already have count against that, or am I able to purchase an additional 2 for that game as well?

I am pretty sure its two tickets regardless, but wanted to see if anyone else did this for the ALDS. I would love to get tickets for my Dad to go along with me and the wife even if we are not sitting together.

Thanks for any input!!!!

I think they do, it wouldn't let me buy for game 2 of the DS, which I already had a ticket to.

Thanks for any input!!!!

I think they do, it wouldn't let me buy for game 2 of the DS, which I already had a ticket to.
As a 13-game plan holder I was able to buy tickets for game 2 of the ALDS.

I too was able to buy tickets to game 2 as well, so I had four seats total to game 2.

I'm looking for a pair of tickets for game 1 and four tickets for game 6 if anyone is selling tickets or some codes. I would buy you a beer and love you forever. Coming in from Charlottesville. I went to both games in 2012 and had the time of my life. Cant wait to top it!

Archived