Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of the stubhub prices are laughable. The price range goes from 150 to 448000, is that like a glitch?

Maybe somebody who added a couple extra zeros. When I listed on of my tickets on Stubhub, they showed a chart for what recent sold prices had been and a ticket sold for $7.50. I assume someone priced a SRO incorrectly.

i had three tickets to game seven. Was going to pay and clicked the mastercard logo because i have a mastercard. It took me to "mastercard wallet" which i've never heard of. Next thing i know the page freezes and i'm back to no tickets :(:(:( this sucks

bummer!!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Tickets for the ALCS at Oriole Park are no longer available through the public sale. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WeWontStop?src=hash">#WeWontStop</a></p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

">October 9, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

One thing I will never understand is why they even allowed the option to buy 4 for each game. I get everyone who was able to get tickets knows 1000 people who would love to go but it seems like they should have limited it to 2 tickets per game. The person who actually buys them and 1 person. These games will sell out so its not like the Orioles would have to worry about that.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Tickets for the ALCS at Oriole Park are no longer available through the public sale. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WeWontStop?src=hash">#WeWontStop</a></p>? Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="
">October 9, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Man....

Moved through the waiting room pretty quickly - was twice offered 1 ticket with limited view to Game 6 which I declined. I purchased one ticket for Game 7. I will offer it here later if I can't make it. I haven't been offered a seat to any game in 10 minutes. Good luck to all.

Still in the WR. May try stubhub tomorrow or game 2.

I got out of the WR on three different browsers. It doesn't matter. I put in 1 Best available, two best available, etc. No tickets ever are available in that quantity on any of the browsers. I've tried every quantity for every game. I'm giving up at 12:30.

Archived