Who is the Number eight prospect?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Number eight prospect?

• Tim Berry
    • Parker Bridwell
    • Brian Gonzalez
    • Stephen Tarpley
    • Mike Yastrzemski

I would have gone with Brian Gonzalez again here, but Tony's comment in the other thread makes me think he's going with someone further up the chain. I think Berry is the best of the others listed.

By the way, Parker Bridwell has been absolutely shelled in his last couple of AFL appearances. He got off to a hot start but is now carrying an 8.71 ERA there. I don't think Tony factors in the AFL when he makes his picks, but since I have the luxury of doing so, I'm discounting his chances of appearing in the Top 10.

I would have gone with Brian Gonzalez again here, but Tony's comment in the other thread makes me think he's going with someone further up the chain. I think Berry is the best of the others listed.

By the way, Parker Bridwell has been absolutely shelled in his last couple of AFL appearances. He got off to a hot start but is now carrying an 8.71 ERA there. I don't think Tony factors in the AFL when he makes his picks, but since I have the luxury of doing so, I'm discounting his chances of appearing in the Top 10.

Actually, he's had two awful outings in his nine AFL appearances, but has been pretty good otherwise. In those two outings he's allowed ten runs, nine earned in 1.1 innings. in his other seven he's allowed one runs in 11 innings (0.82) with 12 Ks.

Archived