Why did Dan sign Ubaldo?

Diehard_O's_Fan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
?The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. Probably at the next gas station.?

hunter-s-thompson.jpg

Dammit - I needed this today. I bet Dan was seeing the bats about the time he signed the ink on that contract. Certainly, Ubaldo didn't miss many bats last year for us.

From a 12 year Ravens season ticket holder: Boller never got demoted to backup (QB equivilent to being demoted to mop up). He was the starter throughout his career with the Ravens. He only became a backup after leaving the Ravens. As far as Billick, he got fired because he had absolutely no clue on how to run an offense. Ravens management had to eat two years of his salary because (unlike NFL players) Billick's salary was guaranteed. Enough of football, though I love the game.

He wasn't great at running an offense but what got him fired was insisting that Boller was the answer at QB which made him seem a total idiot.

That is what Google thought. Doesn't make sense in the context of the sentence. "He is supposedly the second highest paid player"? Either he is or he isn't the second highest paid, it is a matter of public record.

I used supposedly as I had seen someone else post that was so, but I had not actually verified this myself.

He wasn't great at running an offense but what got him fired was insisting that Boller was the answer at QB which made him seem a total idiot.
Billick was a total idiot. :mad: After he got canned, I didn't see any other teams rush off to sign him and his great (??) genius. He still isn't a coach anywhere in the NFL. He does commentary for NFL Channel.

Archived