Brady Anderson's role

Frobby

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He seems more like a professional troubleshooter. In any event he seems to play a pretty valuable role for the organization.

He's our Ray Donovan.

I do think if he is the "heir apparent" that he should start delegating the workout stuff. I would not want him getting personally attached to players when he has to be making business decisions.

He's our Ray Donovan.

I do think if he is the "heir apparent" that he should start delegating the workout stuff. I would not want him getting personally attached to players when he has to be making business decisions.

Why? He can still make the right business decisions even if he is personally

attached to some players. IMO

He lost his mind when Davis broke his hr record and he's the biggest reason why Markakis isn't here cause Markakis would have broke his hits record and btw he and Dan ruined this team :mad:

Thank God somebody has the courage to say what the rest of us are too afraid to.

Reimold is no worse then the AAAA players Duquette brought in last year. I understand your point, but pointing at an outfielder certainly didn't nail it home.

You missed my point: player evaluation and team construction are miles different from workouts and handstands. Nolan was just an example of the latter.

He lost his mind when Davis broke his hr record and he's the biggest reason why Markakis isn't here cause Markakis would have broke his hits record and btw he and Dan ruined this team :mad:

Brady doesn't hold any Orioles' records for hits.

How's the Yankee roster shaping up? Any good scoops from the neighbors? A-Rod. Any off season news?

This post has gotten much more attention than it deserves, and I know i am now contributing to that. Anyway, this team is far from ruined. I actually think we are well-positioned for the stretch run of the offseason. If we don't capitalize on any of the opportunities still available to us, I will be the first to call the organization out. Two years ago we advanced far into the playoffs, last year we were a 500 team, and now we have some opportunities to capitalize in the free agent market. Far from ruined.

Archived