Closing the Miller thread because over 700 posts?

drdelaware

So what? I've only recently starting posting here. Pretty heavy handed.

Not heavy handed. Maybe you should observe some more of this board before questioning it, since as you say you just recently started posting here. It was explained that the topic has been beaten to death. There was no where else for it to go.

I reasonably new, I get that. Orioles fan age 46. But man, that's pretty restrictive cutting off a conversation members are into because the mods are bored with it.

If you read it, the conversation wasn't going anywhere. Hence why it was closed. The same people bumping the thread after every game Miller pitched or if they wanted to take pot shots at the FO.

I reasonably new, I get that. Orioles fan age 46. But man, that's pretty restrictive cutting off a conversation members are into because the mods are bored with it.

Yeah. I did not close it. And if this place is too restrictive for you I respect that opinion. That said, if you ever start another thread criticizing moderation you can just figure on not returning. That is what PM is for. And you'll find I am receptive to constructive criticism.

Archived