Upset thread

Sports Guy

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USC and Pitt both screwed me -- had Pitt in the Elite 8 and USC in the Sweet 16 -- oh well, all of my final four teams are still alive and 7 of my 8 elite 8 teams -- so I'm still in this. If Villanova can beat Siena I'm sure I'd be the only person to stick them in the Sweet 16.

USC and Pitt both screwed me -- had Pitt in the Elite 8 and USC in the Sweet 16 -- oh well, all of my final four teams are still alive and 7 of my 8 elite 8 teams -- so I'm still in this. If Villanova can beat Siena I'm sure I'd be the only person to stick them in the Sweet 16.

I'm down to 5 Elite Eight teams and 3 Final Four (thanks a lot UConn, USC). And, I knew Duke would lose yesterday...Unfortunately, I thought it would be Zona who knocked them out. USC and Zona can be thanked for igniting my new-found hatred of the PAC10. I also had UCLA and Stanford losing in Round 2, and both eeked out victories. I now have a new least favorite conference.

This may be the worst I have ever done in one of these bracket-extravaganza things...Ahh...there's always next year.

I was glad to see Michigan State win, I have them knocking off Memphis in the sweet 16. I'm a big Mississippi State fan today.

And I have Davidson over Georgetown and Butler over Tennessee. Big day.

I was glad to see Michigan State win, I have them knocking off Memphis in the sweet 16. I'm a big Mississippi State fan today.

Butler over Tennessee seems very possible. Davidson won't beat Georgetown. Too much size.

I picked Mississippi State over Memphis..We shall see.

That loss hurt a lot. I can't belive Georgetown lost. Reminds me of the MD/Clemson game, up 17 in the second half. Turnovers galore. Missed shots. No defense. Gave up loose balls.

The refs missed a foul on Curry when he hit Wright on a three with 3 minutes to go that would've put him out. And why was Davidson given home court advantage when they are a 10 seed? Just an observation. I going to jump off a cliff now.

That loss hurt a lot. I can't belive Georgetown lost. Reminds me of the MD/Clemson game, up 17 in the second half. Turnovers galore. Missed shots. No defense. Gave up loose balls.

The refs missed a foul on Curry when he hit Wright on a three with 3 minutes to go that would've put him out. And why was Davidson given home court advantage when they are a 10 seed? Just an observation. I going to jump off a cliff now.

What do you mean given home court advantage?

Archived