Upset thread

Sports Guy

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep...I thought MSU would beat Memphis and Memphis torched them...34-7 run to end the first half...That is just sick.

Very impressed by all the #1 seeds thus far...This may be the year that they all advance like so many have been saying.

I still think Louisville wins tonight and I do think Texas will beat Memphis but it wouldn't shock me to see all 4 #1's advance.

Looks like you had on your Duke-colored glasses when making that pick.;)

Looks like you had on your Duke-colored glasses when making that pick.;)

Not really...Louisville tied it up but as soon as Lawson hit that 3 to make it a 7 point game, i knew it was done.

One thing Coach K always talks about is in close games like that, how big a 2 possession game really is. It went from 4 to 7 just like that and that was it.

But Louisville made a great second half run.

That was a good game, but turnovers killed Louisville. UNC deserved the win, but I hope its their last because... if Kansas wins the national championship over UCLA with Texas beating Memphis, I win the OH tourney pick 'um for the second time.

Davidson is giving Kansas a run for their money.

Curry has 15 of Davidson's 28 points at the half. Davidson down 2 at the half, 30-28. I like their chances in the second half. They drew a lot of fouls in the 1st half, and may be a factor in the game down the stretch.

Curry should have gone to the hoop!!!

I must say, you have to be impressed with the #1 seeds.

They were clearly the 4 best teams, not just in this tourney but all year long.

They deserve to be the 4 teams fighting it out and anyone of them can win.

I agree with everyone's sentiments so far. Davidson was a thrill to watch, and they'll be back next year I'm sure.

The Final Four should be great with the four best teams in the country going at it. My heart is obviously with North Carolina, but I won't be surprised whatever the result ends up being next Monday night.

I agree with everyone's sentiments so far. Davidson was a thrill to watch, and they'll be back next year I'm sure.

The Final Four should be great with the four best teams in the country going at it. My heart is obviously with North Carolina, but I won't be surprised whatever the result ends up being next Monday night.

Memphis and North Carolina are playing some kind of ball right now. I really think this will be the final. UCLA could very well beat Memphis if they start fouling half way'ish through the second half. I don't really see Kansas upsetting UNC. Unfortunately, I think UNC wins it all.

Archived