Upset thread

Sports Guy

SO Close...Memphis tried to give it to them. Almost got the big one home..At least they covered.

Can't help but be impressed by UNC and Louisville today....UNC going to put up 100 again.

Memphis will lose to MSU.

The UNC matchup with Wash St will be interesting...It will be all about tempo in that matchup.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mean it probably was a clean block, but are the announcers and Hansbrough really having a **** fit over that foul call? I mean UNC's only winning by 34 points.:rolleyes:

Siena had 15 more FTs than Nova today....Where is your 10 post rant about how horrible the officiating was in that game?

Can't help but be impressed by UNC and Louisville today....UNC going to put up 100 again.

Memphis will lose to MSU.

The UNC matchup with Wash St will be interesting...It will be all about tempo in that matchup.

Yea, I only watched the first half of the Carolina game, Ben Hansbrough had my attention more today. He played really well by the way. Agreed on Memphis, no way they beat a smart, disciplined team. Stansbury totally outcoached Calipari today, not that you and I couldn't, but Memphis just had better athletes.

UNC/Wazzu will be great, but I think our speed will be too much for them. A friend of mine is Taylor Rochestie's (Wazzu PG)first cousin. Not important info, but fun nonetheless.

Yea, I only watched the first half of the Carolina game, Ben Hansbrough had my attention more today. He played really well by the way. Agreed on Memphis, no way they beat a smart, disciplined team. Stansbury totally outcoached Calipari today, not that you and I couldn't, but Memphis just had better athletes.

UNC/Wazzu will be great, but I think our speed will be too much for them. A friend of mine is Taylor Rochestie's (Wazzu PG)first cousin. Not important info, but fun nonetheless.

I tend to agree with that but the way they just killed Notre Dame and totally stopped their high powered offense was very impressive.

I think UNC wins but then goes down to Louisville.

I mean it probably was a clean block, but are the announcers and Hansbrough really having a **** fit over that foul call? I mean UNC's only winning by 34 points.:rolleyes:

I love it!!! We're being hated again, this might be kind of fun.

I tend to agree with that but the way they just killed Notre Dame and totally stopped their high powered offense was very impressive.

I think UNC wins but then goes down to Louisville.

Louisville certainly will be formidalble if we both win on Thursday.

I love it!!! We're being hated again, this might be kind of fun.

Not hating (C'mon, you're not Duke;))...I just thought it was kind of silly for them to be all up in arms about that call when they're clearly having no problems putting it on Arkansas today.

Not hating (C'mon, you're not Duke;))...I just thought it was kind of silly for them to be all up in arms about that call when they're clearly having no problems putting it on Arkansas today.

Just kidding, and for the record, I agree. The Heels did play really well today. Arkansas isn't a bad team by any stretch.

Oh I know...and I'm rooting for UNC all the way to the championship where they will then be beat by Memphis.;)

No way Memphis gets there. They are so poorly coached and I don't think they can win a close game. They really tried to give that game away today. Great athletes, no doubt, but I can't wait to see them challenged by a well coached, disciplined team like Michigan State or Stanford..

Not saying that Carolina will win it all, although I think we can. I just don't think Memphis will.

Rob, I'm so happy that the Heels will play Thurs/Sat..I would not have been able to draft a Fantasy team while my team is playing for a berth in the Final Four. I would've been down at the bar for two hours.

Memphis is gonna lose to Mich St, which will be the one last piece of goodness from my bracket. I had probably the worst picks I've had since I started picking this year. I got only one of the 7/10 and 8/9 games right, for example.

Archived