Upset thread

Sports Guy

Yeah it was...too bad barely anyone got to see it until about 1 minute left in regulation and then OT because CBS felt the need to keep the UNC game on even though they were winning by like 20 some points.

Wow, not here in Baltimore. They took the Tar Heels game off at halftime. We got to see the whole second half and OT of WVU/Xavier.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As incredible as UNC has looked, Louisville has looked just as good, if not better(because of competition).

Going to be a great game on Saturday.

I guess I'm one of the few people who wasn't impressed with L'Ville last night. They turned the ball over 20 times, and they took advantage of the fact that UT played even sloppier. I know that L'Ville's defense played a part in that. But, UT's decision to screw around with their PG position this late in the season also had a part in it. UT struggled in every game of the tournament, and I just don't think they are that good of a team. L'Ville is a solid team, but I'm just not that impressed with them.

I ended up picking Davidson to the Elite Eight :eek::eek::eek:

I have UCLA over UNC in the finals now (as much as I would love to see UNC win). Pretty much anyone but UNC or Kansas winning it all and I win my dad's office pool for the second time, and first time since I was 8 years old.

stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry stephen curry :eek::eek::eek:

It seemed like a popular upset was Pitt/MSU over Memphis. And man...Memphis destroyed them. I think the most shocking thing that happened yesterday (even more than Davidson IMO) is how throughly Memphis smacked down MSU. 50-20 at half time?!?!? Wow! They are on a mission. I can't wait to see them play Texas. That should be the game of the weekend.

It seemed like a popular upset was Pitt/MSU over Memphis. And man...Memphis destroyed them. I think the most shocking thing that happened yesterday (even more than Davidson IMO) is how throughly Memphis smacked down MSU. 50-20 at half time?!?!? Wow! They are on a mission. I can't wait to see them play Texas. That should be the game of the weekend.

Yep...I thought MSU would beat Memphis and Memphis torched them...34-7 run to end the first half...That is just sick.

Very impressed by all the #1 seeds thus far...This may be the year that they all advance like so many have been saying.

I still think Louisville wins tonight and I do think Texas will beat Memphis but it wouldn't shock me to see all 4 #1's advance.

Yep...I thought MSU would beat Memphis and Memphis torched them...34-7 run to end the first half...That is just sick.

Very impressed by all the #1 seeds thus far...This may be the year that they all advance like so many have been saying.

I still think Louisville wins tonight and I do think Texas will beat Memphis but it wouldn't shock me to see all 4 #1's advance.

The end of the first half made MSU look like the Washington Generals or whoever the Globetrotters played.

Memphis was impressive, didn't see that coming. I still say Texas beats them tomorrow though.

I think UCLA and Kansas advance. I think the Louisville/UNC game is going to come down to the wire, but I think Louisville comes out with the win in the end.

Archived