vs. RED SOX, 6/24

OFFNY

He wasn't below average last year. All I am saying is he isn't going to lose his rotatio spot based on how he pitched tonight.

Norris was a less than 2 WAR pitcher last year, which means he was below average. Which is what he has been his entire career basically. He has two pitches, that allow him to get through a lineup 2 times if they are working. And then he gets hit. That's who Bud Norris is, and that is who Bud Norris will always be.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he only had to throw 20 pitches, he could.

I don't know...i don't see it given he is walking after this year. I think They might need that bullpen slot to remain flexible shuttling the Norfolk guys than experimenting with Bud. And Tillman may ultimately have to go to the pen. I would be more inclined to DFA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Norris was a less than 2 WAR pitcher last year' date=' which means he was below average. Which is what he has been his entire career basically. He has two pitches, that allow him to get through a lineup 2 times if they are working. And then he gets hit. That's who Bud Norris is, and that is who Bud Norris will always be.[/quote']

He didn't get hit tonight. Sloppy inning. Our entire staff can't go deep into games.

Archived