vs. RED SOX, 6/24

OFFNY

Buck talks about his starters going deeper but Norris is not that kind of pitcher. Tillman though he has sucked so far this year can but he's not right right now. I really feel like we've yo-yo 'ed Gausman too much this year. He should have been in the rotation.

I was going to try and defend Norris, but looked it up and did the math... 5.89 innings per start ALL last year. His career year. Bud just doesn't go deep.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buck talks about his starters going deeper but Norris is not that kind of pitcher. Tillman though he has sucked so far this year can but he's not right right now. I really feel like we've yo-yo 'ed Gausman too much this year. He should have been in the rotation.

I would put Tillman in the pen until he figures something out, DFA Norris, DFA or trade Matusz, put Gausman in the rotation and give Tyler Wilson or TJ a shot in the 5 spot. Not happening ....but its what I would do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Give me Gausman and Wilson over Norris and Tillman every day of the week.

Norris had very good stuff tonight. There was no need to get the pen up. Pedroia is a great player. Davis on the first play not only didn't field it cleanly but I also think he could have gone to the bag himself.

Bud didn't cover on that play and then tried to do too much on the bunt and then forced a fastball vs Ortiz.

Norris had very good stuff tonight. There was no need to get the pen up. Pedroia is a great player. Davis on the first play not only didn't field it cleanly but I also think he could have gone to the bag himself.

Bud didn't cover on that play and then tried to do too much on the bunt and then forced a fastball vs Ortiz.

I think Bud could do well in the bullpen.

Archived