Manny Machado on Intentional Talk

nevadaO

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree with you once again. Most folks think Donaldson was completely at fault.

No, no they don't. I'm as much of an Orioles fan as anyone here but I don't see how anyone can possibly think that. That was a bad weekend for Manny we needn't relive it.

So people are talking about Donaldson's amazing year, just to overlook how good manny has been offensively, he is right near the top in every offensive category among 3B and besides errors everything is there on defense. Why is no one talking about this? Is it this character hit everyone is talking about or is it just that he is our 3B...

Manny's a pretty cool guy and Donaldson's a jerk. Eventually even people like CoC will come to realize this.

Gord if you go back and check the threads of the day you will see me defending Manny.

That has nothing to do with Manny currently not having a great rep at a National level.

Hadn't seen this until now? First of all, what do you consider most people? I don't even think most Oriole fans think Donaldson was at fault. Once you get into the general baseball fan population I think you are even further off. Obviously you thought Donaldson was at fault. Is it your contention that he tagged the off balance Machado too hard?

I think Manny's reaction is embarrassing. Donaldson is bewildered by his reaction to a "normal" tag. He's almost apologetic to Manny like "what was wrong with that, man? Come on." And then Manny gets in his face. I give Manny a pass for maybe being overly sensitive because of his knees or just in general. A bad reaction can happen to anyone. Anyone who looks at that video and thinks Donaldson is completely at fault just isn't a very objective person, IMO.

:agree: Could not agree more - I guess we are in the "minority" :scratchchinhmm:

Manny's a pretty cool guy and Donaldson's a jerk. Eventually even people like CoC will come to realize this.

His heart is in the right place, says the right things but occasionally loses it - BFD

Gord if you go back and check the threads of the day you will see me defending Manny.

That has nothing to do with Manny currently not having a great rep at a National level.

Again - BFD - he is a nugget and Buck and AJ will bring him along.

<iframe src="http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=200927883&topic_id=7417714&width=400&height=224&property=mlb" width="400" height="224" frameborder="0">Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

<iframe src="http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=200927883&topic_id=7417714&width=400&height=224&property=mlb" width="400" height="224" frameborder="0">Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

Thanks for posting. Catch phrase - "OOF"

Ooooof - he brung it! He patched up his National Image fer sure! Thanks Nevada for linking this for us!

Archived