vs. TWINS, 7/07

OFFNY

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manny is good. That's pretty much it. Paredes is slumping. Davis is slumping. Jones has been awful since April. Wieters and Hardy look like corpses of their former selves. Parmelee and Snider are mediocre. Flaherty is a utility guy. That's the Orioles lineup right there.

This Sano kid is going to be special.

Yep, and Andy Macphail wasn't going there...we should have had him rather than the Twins. 3.15 million and Andy wouldn't beat it- he was not an international GM at all. I was really upset about that when it happened- I think he will become Miguel Cabrera part 2.

"I wanted to be on the Baltimore Orioles because I'm a big Felix Pie fan," Sano said. "He was my favorite player."

Yep, and Andy Macphail wasn't going there...we should have had him rather than the Twins. 3.15 million and Andy wouldn't beat it- he was not an international GM at all. I was really upset about that when it happened- I think he will become Miguel Cabrera part 2.

"I wanted to be on the Baltimore Orioles because I'm a big Felix Pie fan," Sano said. "He was my favorite player."

That makes me sick.

Every single one of our lineup, 1-9, are pressing. They did this during the ALCS last year and look what it did.

They need to get out of their own heads. Every one of them is trying to swing for the fences. The pitcher could turn and throw the ball into center field, and they'd swing at it.

It gets real tiring watching balls in the dirt constantly being swung at for strike 3.

Archived