Mid season top 20 prospect?

wildcard

Until Reyes is back, Delmarva is a completely skippable box score each morning when I flip through the minor league games. Of course, Frederick isn't much to look at other than Sisco. The GCL team is the most fun to follow.

Nice GCL boxscore from today

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=g_box&gid=2015_07_15_rsxrok_orirok_1

The high school guys aren't showing any power thus far but I can't imagine that's a concern at this point. Except for Ferguson, they all seem to be adjusting nicely to pro ball based on the stats. Mountcastle has stolen some bases. Curious to know how they look on defense.

DJ Stewart is 6 for 37. Let's see where he is at 100 at bats, but he really should be handling the pitching he is seeing in Aberdeen for being a 21 year old with an advanced college bat. 1:1 K/BB ratio is somewhat promising.

Until Reyes is back, Delmarva is a completely skippable box score each morning when I flip through the minor league games. Of course, Frederick isn't much to look at other than Sisco. The GCL team is the most fun to follow.

Hopefully, Reyes, Heim & Murphy return at full strength before the season is over.

Hah yeah. I am going to Delmarva on Friday and recognize maybe two names on the roster. Fireworks BABY!!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived