Orioles interested in Justin Upton, others

jamesenoch

But it's a silly school of thought full of the unenlightened and biased. ;)

This school often feels most (if not all) GMs not named Duquette should be fired for one reason or another. :) Especially if said GM was at any point considered a hot commodity :eek:

You mean like Tony LaCava? He chases far too many waterfalls. And I was a big fan of us pursuing Levine or Preller. Huge. The Dan Duquette lovefest was just an afterthought.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, now you're broadening the discussion to trade-in general, and not solely deadline trades.

Yes. I guess I must narrow it. You must admit, if you did as poor a job this year as Preller you would be having talks with your wife to let her know you might be

soon..

Yes. I guess I must narrow it. You must admit, if you did as poor a job this year as Preller you would be having talks with your wife to let her know you might be
soon..

Nope. That's the benefit of having a sugar mama -- how well I do is nearly irrelevant.

But it's a silly school of thought full of the unenlightened and biased. ;)

This school often feels most (if not all) GMs not named Duquette should be fired for one reason or another. :) Especially if said GM was at any point considered a hot commodity :eek:

You know. I really admire what he tried to do. It was kinda like being elected president.. and right after the inauguration, using all of your military might to invade New Foundland. All of it. Leaving nothing to spare. A bold move.

Nope. That's the benefit of having a sugar mama -- how well I do is nearly irrelevant.

I should never have included you in the assembly of that intricately developed analogy. You obviously won at the game of life before most of us even started playing. And for that, I am jealous.

And by well... I was not really just talking cash money. I know you - like A.J. - do still have a small bit of pride. Professionally at least.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In 19 games since June 26, Henry Urrutia has hit .341 (29-85) with six doubles, seven RBI and 10 multi-hit games <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a></p>— Tides Notes (@TidesNotes) <a href="
">July 20, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There is a school of thought that says after gutting his team to win now, he should be.

Trade Urrutia, a 2017 international slot, and a PTNN for Melvin Upton, Justin Upton, and the Uptown Theater.

You know. I really admire what he tried to do. It was kinda like being elected president.. and right after the inauguration, using all of your military might to invade New Foundland. All of it. Leaving nothing to spare. A bold move.

Bold moves are so 2011. I like the leader of my organization to have a more grounded platform.

"I promise to deliver to you an adequate collection of assets that will, in the aggregate, keep us in contention for so long as the assets anchoring the team, which my predecessor brought in, remain reasonably affordable."

Archived