Steve Pearce has started his MILB rehab stint (Reinstated)

sportsfan8703

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joseph .776 OPS

Schoop .843

Parra .871

Clevenger .917

Wieters .760

They are 7th in ML baseball in runs. The bullpen blew the game tonight. That and Parra missing the cut off man.

You can spin it anyway you want.

Weiters, Schoop, Hardy, and Caleb all went hitless. Nolan had 1 hit.

We only had five total hits. And ONLY ONE WALK.

Ridiculous

You can spin it anyway you want.

Weiters, Schoop, Hardy, and Caleb all went hitless. Nolan had 1 hit.

We only had five total hits. And ONLY ONE WALK.

Ridiculous

This is not spinning anything - that is their production. They didn't produce tonight, but they have been producing when they are on the field. We are fielding our best offensive team of the season right now. Just because they struggled tonight doesn't mean it is not true.

This is not spinning anything - that is their production. They didn't produce tonight, but they have been producing when they are on the field. We are fielding our best offensive team of the season right now. Just because they struggled tonight doesn't mean it is not true.

Actually, and I could be wrong about this. I think we are fielding our best DEFENSIVE team. (Not offensive team)

And we need some pitchers!

Actually, and I could be wrong about this. I think we are fielding our best DEFENSIVE team.

And we need some pitchers!

Yes, it is the best defensive team, but of all the lineups we have thrown out there all year - this is the best, deepest offensive lineup we have had. And yes, our pitchers do need to perform better.

o

Steve Pearce was on Roch Kubatko's flight to Kansas City earlier today:

Orioles Now Dealing with Roster Moves, and Royals (Pearce on Flight to Kansas City)

(By Roch Kubatko)

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2015/08/orioles-now-dealing-with-roster-moves-and-royals.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Steve Pearce and Jorge Rondon have both been activated.

https://twitter.com/masnRoch?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Archived