0-2 pitches

Ori-Al

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wieters might as well fake an injury and pack it in the rest of the season before his numbers drop any more. What a bust. He has never been known for calling a good game and his August numbers speak for themselves. Ubaldo clearly lost lt in the 6th and Buck left him in to give up 5 straight hits. Why? 3-1 lead suddenly becomes 8-3. Again another 3 run game. Why are we stuck on this number? Rondon looks good in relief.

Lack of talent. But really it's happening all the time this year. Might be time for a new pitching coach.
Maybe, but I'm not gonna miss Wieters either.....I hope we don't give him a QO cause I think he'll take it.....I know no Boris client ever has, but this will be the first time.

The Royals last five runs were driven in on 0-2 pitches. I don't know what Matt was calling there, but those were inexcusable pitches. We have entirely too much of that this

season.

This is actually unbelievable. Batters are at a tremendous disadvantage down 0-2 in the count....except when they face us I guess. I don't think Wieters has been a bust per se, but I think it is very fair to say that we (rightfully) expected way more from him than what we got. He was supposed to be a big impact player and really he has been a little to no impact player. Always looked like he was swinging a 45 ounce bat.

Ridiculous to blame Wieters for Ubaldo's lack of command. He threw two lasers to Infante at the knees, then threw him a complete cookie pitch. He was sharp for 5 innings but couldn't keep the ball down in the 6th.

Wieters was calling a good game till the sixth. Did he forget everything he learned in the prior innings? Perhaps serving more meatballs then an Italian restaurant did not help.

Wieters might as well fake an injury and pack it in the rest of the season before his numbers drop any more. What a bust. He has never been known for calling a good game and his August numbers speak for themselves. Ubaldo clearly lost lt in the 6th and Buck left him in to give up 5 straight hits. Why? 3-1 lead suddenly becomes 8-3. Again another 3 run game. Why are we stuck on this number? Rondon looks good in relief.

It seems like our starting pitchers pitch much better when Wieters isn't calling games behind the plate. The starting pitching took off last year after Wieters went down. Even this year, all of our starters outside of Tillman and Norris were pitching at a respectable level and they have all collapsed since Wieters return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like our starting pitchers pitch much better when Wieters isn't calling games behind the plate. The starting pitching took off last year after Wieters went down. Even this year, all of our starters outside of Tillman and Norris were pitching at a respectable level and they have all collapsed since Wieters return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't talk like that. I have been assured that things like catcher ERA don't matter.

Archived