Why is Reimold hitting leadoff?

winkies

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baseball talk isn't exclusive to former players, managers, etc. I'm just saying when Harold Reynolds says something about baseball a lot of times he knows what he's talking about.

Yes, I'm sure Reynolds has some nice stories to tell, and he knows stuff like how many strikes and balls it takes for outs and walks and stuff.

Dude gets on base three times, scores three runs and folks are ripping him.

I have never seen anything like it.

I was very impressed with his performance. I think some here are of the opinion that he will be kept to replace a FA that is leaving and they feel that I support that because I am a tiny payroll enabler.

To try to save them, your voice don't see

So peace, stay off my back

Or I will attack and you don't want that.

He's not Nelson Cruz. Everyone who is not Nelson Cruz should just stop playing baseball.

But that is not the point, Nelson Cruz should be here! And then we could complain about why with our 45 run differential that we were still 9 games out of first because of our stupid rotation.

I was very impressed with his performance. I think some here are of the opinion that he will be kept to replace a FA that is leaving and they feel that I support that because I am a tiny payroll enabler.

To try to save them, your voice don't see

So peace, stay off my back

Or I will attack and you don't want that.

I think he potentially fills a role on a team.

It is just not a role that I feel needs to be filled.

DH/PH vs LHP just isn't important enough to take up a roster spot.

Dude gets on base three times, scores three runs and folks are ripping him.

I have never seen anything like it.

He's not Nelson Cruz. Everyone who is not Nelson Cruz should just stop playing baseball.

But that is not the point. Nelson Cruz should be here! And then, we could complain about why with our 45-run differential that we were still 9 games out of first because of our stupid rotation.

Why are we throwing money away on an aging slugger who can't play defense (Cruz), when it was abundantly clear that we needed to shore up/reinforce the starting pitching, which is the backbone of any successful baseball team?

Duquette's luck ran out on him this year, as his inability to allot money efficiently and focus on the primary needs of the team has finally caught up to him.

Jeesh. I've been pointing out Duquette's flaws for 3 years now, but nobody wanted to listen to me. Perhaps they will now.

Why are we throwing money away on an aging slugger who can't play defense (Cruz), when it was abundantly clear that we needed to shore up/reinforce the starting pitching, which is the backbone of any successful baseball team?

Duquette's luck ran out on him this year, as his inability to allot money efficiently and focus on the primary needs of the team has finally caught up to him.

Jeesh. I've been pointing out Duquette's flaws for 3 years now, but nobody wanted to listen to me. Perhaps they will now.

You and Beetlejuice.

Two top of the rotation arms I say.

Top. On the other hand, see what Scherzer and Strasberg did for their teams the last two nights. I guess it is just luck after all.

Archived