Smoak << Davis

Travis >> Schoop (how did this happen?)

Tulo >> Hardy (health pending for both)

Donldson > Machado (possible =)

Pompey/Saunders ?? Kim

Pillar << Jones (offensively)

Bautista >>> RF mess

Encarnacion >>> Trumbo

Chris Colabello went from an 80 career OPS+ to a 142 at age 31. (paging Steve Pearce). It's hard for me to compare offenses because NOBODY compares favorably to Toronto and I am convinced the Jays are not on the up-and-up. I think they're the biggest cheaters in baseball at the moment.

They have the best interns.

25X100mm-HD-high-power-wide-angel-binocular-telescope-100mm-giant-birding-watching-binoculars-professional-DH141.jpg

The Jays hit very well on the road. Much better than we did. Our hitter friendly park creates the impression that we are a very good offensive team. Truth is, we have been middle of the pack once you take OPACY out of it.

The Jays also get on base even when they're not hitting homers, which is something the Orioles have proven unable to do consistently.

The Jays also get on base even when they're not hitting homers, which is something the Orioles have proven unable to do consistently.

It's really unfair to compare the Jays to any other lineup in baseball -- they're that much better. They score that many more runs per game than anyone else and I don't see that changing much.

Archived