O's met with Justin Upton's Agency (Reynolds Sports--Brother of Harold Reynolds)

Sir_Loin

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be more interested in Upton than Davis. I'd take Heyward over either, but that's likely to be an additional 50M.

I like the idea of a timeline on the offer, and then moving on. Actually, if Ipton agreed to the 7/140ish offer, I'd just do it now and pull the one to Davis.

I would like that the O's are talking to Upton's agent in a effort to get Davis to sign. Upton doesn't seem like a fit with the O's to me. Righthanded. Not a very good defensive outfielder. High price. He probably gets as much as Davis.

What is the verdict on Upton's defense? I've heard everything from good to average to below average. He definitely has the foot speed to cover a lot of ground. Was a gold glove finalist in the NL this year as well.

What is the verdict on Upton's defense? I've heard everything from good to average to below average. He definitely has the foot speed to cover a lot of ground. Was a gold glove finalist in the NL this year as well.

How is he hitting at the time that will tell you how his defense is going. He had decent outfield numbers last season early on that his offense fell apart and down went his defense as well.

How is he hitting at the time that will tell you how his defense is going. He had decent outfield numbers last season early on that his offense fell apart and down went his defense as well.

If there is one thing I'm certain of, Buck gets the most out of his players at all times. I don't think AJ or Buck would allow that.

He's definitely well above average for his career ( 20 DRS ) but definitely better in RF ( +19) than in LF (+1).

If there is one thing I'm certain of, Buck gets the most out of his players at all times. I don't think AJ or Buck would allow that.

K-Rod says Hi. He got traded here and you could tell Buck wanted no part of him so he sat out there in the pen eating sunflower seeds. Buck has his guys and I am not sure Upton is a Buck guy.

I would like that the O's are talking to Upton's agent in a effort to get Davis to sign. Upton doesn't seem like a fit with the O's to me. Righthanded. Not a very good defensive outfielder. High price. He probably gets as much as Davis.

So what if he is right handed his splits are identical vs LHP and RHP. Over .800 OPS from both.

He is an above average left fielder, what are you talking about???

Archived