2016 New York Yankees

weams

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I moved into a house that was literally attached to Yankee Stadium, I would still hate the Yankees, and love the Orioles.

Reminds me of that sequence in (I think) Annie Hall where Alvy Singer's childhood home is under the Coney Island roller coaster.

Me too. It's so inappropriate to have loyalty to the team and city you play for. To have a high regard for your employer is pathetic and weak. TO have pride in your work, your team and teammates is so demeaning to the rest of the world of baseball it makes you question whether he should be suspended.:eek:

Me too. It's so inappropriate to have loyalty to the team and city you play for. To have a high regard for your employer is pathetic and weak. TO have pride in your work, your team and teammates is so demeaning to the rest of the world of baseball it makes you question whether he should be suspended.:eek:

You would think he'd show more respect by winning more. A half billion to his Yankee FA class and less WS appearances than KC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again, the OH's resident Yankee fan that pretends to be an Oriole fan defends the Yankees and/or one of their players.

You hide your Yankee pom-poms about as well as Scotch tape hides ink.

Sir,

I find the only way to deal with that poster, is to use the ignore option, works very well. :):):)

Yankee's skipper wining about the weather, what a wiener.

Manager Joe Girardi isn’t pleased with the schedule makers’ decisions, per Brendan Kuty of NJ Advance Media. “I’m not sure why it happens,” he said in regards to MLB’s choice to start the Yankees in cities prone to poor conditions. “I’d really like to see us start within (the American League East) in the first month as much as you can and I know there’s five teams, and those games you try to go to warmer cities. It didn’t happen and we’ll have to deal with it,” he added.

Yeah I read that and thought about making a similar post.

It's stupid to say you want warmth but then say you want to open up in the AL East.

So, Detroit, New York, Boston and Baltimore are all dealing with sub-par baseball weather, its April and that isn't that unusual.

AL East has to play AL East more than the other teams, so that means, you got to schedule them in. :)

Me too. It's so inappropriate to have loyalty to the team and city you play for. To have a high regard for your employer is pathetic and weak. TO have pride in your work, your team and teammates is so demeaning to the rest of the world of baseball it makes you question whether he should be suspended.

I agree. Especially because he became a bandwagon fan when he lived in Severna Park as a youth. I guess it was more cool like Mattingly instead of Cal. Please.

Archived