Doping Scandal: Taylor Teagarden, Peyton Manning, Ryan Howard, Ryan Zimmerman, Others: Report

Rene88

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't they confirm his time of employment?

That is confirmation.

Didn't Manning admit to visiting the establishment off hours and his wife receiving packages from them?

I went to the Guyer Clinic, they had an hyperbaric chamber that the [indianapolis] Colts trainers and doctors thought might be good for me. They went with me and thought it might help. I don't know if it helped. It didn't hurt.'

Okay, so he visited the Guyer Clinic, what does that prove?

He admitted his wife received packages from them, for herself.

Yes, one could argue they were for him, but, you could argue not, too.

I think if you dug deep into Peyton, you will him with nothing but integrity and strong work ethic, with a deep respect of the game

Okay, so he visited the Guyer Clinic, what does that prove?

He admitted his wife received packages from them, for herself.

Yes, one could argue they were for him, but, you could argue not, too.

I think if you dug deep into Peyton, you will him with nothing but integrity and strong work ethic, with a deep respect of the game

You know people who cheat at solitaire? I know people who cheat at solitaire.

People don't get worldwide acclaim and fortune playing solitaire.

I pretty much assume all athletes are cheating.

I don't think either one of us are in a position to pontificate on Manning's moral fiber.

I don't think either one of us are in a position to pontificate on Manning's moral fiber.

Nor are we in position to pronounce judgement without true and real evidence.

I've also seen dozens of comments from Manning's teammates and coaches, current and past that speak volumes of the guy's character.

So you pretty much assume all athletes are cheaters, that a very sad and dark way at looking at things.

I tend to lean to what I learned from a very old and wise IG investigator one time. Society is typically 80% good, and 20% bad.

Didn't they confirm his time of employment?

That is confirmation.

Didn't Manning admit to visiting the establishment off hours and his wife receiving packages from them?

They did. Someone tried to walk it back. But it turned out that the original report was the correct one on that.

Nor are we in position to pronounce judgement without true and real evidence.

I've also seen dozens of comments from Manning's teammates and coaches, current and past that speak volumes of the guy's character.

So you pretty much assume all athletes are cheaters, that a very sad and dark way at looking at things.

I tend to lean to what I learned from a very old and wise IG investigator one time. Society is typically 80% good, and 20% bad.

Would depend on your definitions of good and bad now wouldn't it?

A series of studies in the early '90's showed that 70% of women and 72% of men cheated on their spouses. Some would say that activity precludes them from being "good".

As for my view on life, I'd rather have my eyes open.

And I haven't passed judgement on anyone.

Al Jazeera is saying Manning was never accused only that things were implied by Sly.

Really I myself have no problem with any athlete taking HGH to heal injuries. I feel like that is modern medicine that should be put to good use. But being able to determine the difference between an athlete taking steroids and other PED's to better their performance and one that is just trying to heal their body is nearly impossible.

But I'm also at the same stance with sports anymore. There's just so many reports out there of athletes looking to get an edge any way possible. Not all of them can just be lies.

I'm also fairly close with a former minor leaguer who has a couple stories of things he has seen in the clubhouse and behind the curtain. It's not pretty.

Would depend on your definitions of good and bad now wouldn't it?

A series of studies in the early '90's showed that 70% of women and 72% of men cheated on their spouses. Some would say that activity precludes them from being "good".

As for my view on life, I'd rather have my eyes open.

And I haven't passed judgement on anyone.

Wow, 70%, that is pretty high, and like most studies, you have to take it with a grain of salt.

In 1994, the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago upended the conventional thought of general licentiousness (generated in large part by sex study pioneer Michael Kinsey). It showed 15 to 18 percent of "ever-married people have had a sexual partner other than their spouse while married."

Personally, I think that figure is a bit on the low side.

Al Jazeera is saying Manning was never accused only that things were implied by Sly.

Really I myself have no problem with any athlete taking HGH to heal injuries. I feel like that is modern medicine that should be put to good use. But being able to determine the difference between an athlete taking steroids and other PED's to better their performance and one that is just trying to heal their body is nearly impossible.

But I'm also at the same stance with sports anymore. There's just so many reports out there of athletes looking to get an edge any way possible. Not all of them can just be lies.

I'm also fairly close with a former minor leaguer who has a couple stories of things he has seen in the clubhouse and behind the curtain. It's not pretty.

Wasn't it specifically reported that HGH was sent to Manning's wife - with the implication that it was for him?

Wasn't it specifically reported that HGH was sent to Manning's wife - with the implication that it was for him?

The report didn't actually accuse Manning specifically.

Sly says

"I did part of my training at the Guyer Institute, which is this anti-aging clinic in Indiana. Him and his wife would come in after hours and get IVs and s?t," Sly can be heard saying on tape.

The institute is named after Dr. Dale Guyer.

"So one thing that Guyer does is he dispenses drugs out of his office, which physicians can do in the United States. It's just not very many of them do it. And all the time we would be sending Ashley Manning drugs," he added, referring to the football star's wife. "Like growth hormone, all the time, everywhere, Florida. And it would never be under Peyton's name. It would always be under her name."

Wow, 70%, that is pretty high, and like most studies, you have to take it with a grain of salt.

Really? You have to take studies with a grain of salt?

I had no idea!

That was one example within a multitude of various bad behaviors.

80% of the populace does not fall within my definition of "good".

J

The report didn't actually accuse Manning specifically.

Sly says

The most important takeaway from this section for me was the physician who pointed out that there are only three very specific diseases that HGH can legally be prescribed for in adults. None of which are treated in anti-aging clinics.

Archived