Doping Scandal: Taylor Teagarden, Peyton Manning, Ryan Howard, Ryan Zimmerman, Others: Report

Rene88

J

The most important takeaway from this section for me was the physician who pointed out that there are only three very specific diseases that HGH can legally be prescribed for in adults. None of which are treated in anti-aging clinics.

But, legally prescribed for women and per-menstral is.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to lean to what I learned from a very old and wise IG investigator one time. Society is typically 80% good, and 20% bad.

Would depend on your definitions of good and bad now, wouldn't it?

Yes.

And there are plenty of polarizing issues/subjects that would attest to that.

For example, was Jim Bouton's Ball Four from 1970 a "good" book, or a "bad" book?

But, legally prescribed for women and per-menstral is.

The FDA has approved HGH for use in adults who have Short Bowel Syndrome, tumors on the pituitary gland and wasting effects from AIDS. I can find no source where the FDA has approved it for women dealing with pre-menstrual issues.

Where did you see this?

Would depend on your definitions of good and bad now wouldn't it?

A series of studies in the early '90's showed that 70% of women and 72% of men cheated on their spouses. Some would say that activity precludes them from being "good".

As for my view on life, I'd rather have my eyes open.

And I haven't passed judgement on anyone.

Except Delmon Young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would depend on your definitions of good and bad now wouldn't it?

A series of studies in the early '90's showed that 70% of women and 72% of men cheated on their spouses. Some would say that activity precludes them from being "good".

As for my view on life, I'd rather have my eyes open.

And I haven't passed judgement on anyone.

I find this hard to believe.

That would be the Shere Hite studies.

I don't claim to be an expert on the findings or methodology used.

Regardless if you think 80% of society is "good" then we do not share the same definition of "good".

What are you talking about? I simply question the percentages you posted on adultery.

I was referring back to the comment that induced me to give the numbers in the first place.

If the studies are not accurate it doesn't change my greater point.

This was my first comment in this thread. I have no idea what you are talking about. You posted that 70% of people commit adultery. I posted that I find that hard to believe.

This was my first comment in this thread. I have no idea what you are talking about. You posted that 70% of people commit adultery. I posted that I find that hard to believe.

Like I said I was referring to the comment that induced me to supply the numbers in the first place.

This comment:

I tend to lean to what I learned from a very old and wise IG investigator one time. Society is typically 80% good, and 20% bad.

Even if the study I referenced was wrong in its findings I still feel very confident that, by my definition at least, this quote is incorrect.

Unless he means at any given time an individual is four times more likely to be doing good then bad.

That might be right.

Like I said I was referring to the comment that induced me to supply the numbers in the first place.

This comment:

Even if the study I referenced was wrong in its findings I still feel very confident that, by my definition at least, this quote is incorrect.

Unless he means at any given time an individual is four times more likely to be doing good then bad.

That might be right.

You may notice that the post you are quoting was by Redskin Rick. My first comment in this thread was questioning your percentages for people committing adultery.

FWIW Percent of marriages where one or both spouses admit to infidelity, either physical or emotional 41 % Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 57 % Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 54 %. Operative word here is admit. http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

http://deadspin.com/al-jazeera-reporter-second-knowledgable-and-credible-1750778458

Deborah Davies, the Al Jazeera reporter responsible for last week’s documentary that alleged human growth hormone was delivered to Peyton Manning’s home, revealed today on CNN’s Reliable Sources that a second confidential source confirmed what the network was told by a former employee of an Indianapolis anti-aging clinic.

Davies told host Brian Stelter that the second “impeccably placed, knowledgable, and credible” source wasn’t included in The Dark Side: Secrets of the Sports Dopers because the source was confidential and could not be named; the network only used the source to corroborate Charlie Sly’s statements captured on a hidden camera. Those statements included the allegation that HGH was repeatedly shipped to Manning’s house in Florida as well as other locations.

Archived