Opening Day Tickets Orioles Email Today (29 Game Plans HAVE OD ALREADY)

weams

I wonder what the cut off was between the 10 am and 2 pm folks.

Not that I'm that worried, I scored tix last year and that was with the increase in plan members due to playoff ticket deposits from 2014 - I am assuming they have less season ticket plans than last year.

Still, this is my fourth year owning seats, figure at some point I'll get to sit at the "big kids" table.

You aren't at 10 AM? This is my third year and I am at 10 AM, although I did step up to a 29-game plan this year.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what the cut off was between the 10 am and 2 pm folks.

Not that I'm that worried, I scored tix last year and that was with the increase in plan members due to playoff ticket deposits from 2014 - I am assuming they have less season ticket plans than last year.

Still, this is my fourth year owning seats, figure at some point I'll get to sit at the "big kids" table.

I think the "long term" was those folks whose continuous ticket history precedes 2012.

29 guarantees tickets.

Huh, I didn't realize that. Can any new 29-game plan holders confirm (someone that didn't have a plan last year)? The email says "As a valued long-time Season Plan Member, you are eligible to access our Exclusive Opening Day online sale beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 16." Makes it sound like a benefit over new 29-game plan holders.

Huh, I didn't realize that. Can any new 29-game plan holders confirm (someone that didn't have a plan last year)? The email says "As a valued long-time Season Plan Member, you are eligible to access our Exclusive Opening Day online sale beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 16." Makes it sound like a benefit over new 29-game plan holders.

It wouldn't surprise me. Other teams do the same thing where it's more that long time STH's gain the same priority as bigger game plan holders. Or looking it at reverse, big game plan holders, even if new, have as high of a priority as long time smaller game plan STH's.

You can buy extras. Do you have OD in your plan?

I scored two last year but you're right, it was a madhouse. Have to imagine (hope) things go a little easier this year.

I am sure the demand will not be as great and they have a year under your belt with doing this.

Yes, the 29 game plan guarantees OD tickets. I remember reading that and thought about upgrading for that reason, along with the playoff guarantee. BUT I didn't realize that OD would also be part of the 29 game plan.....

I'm a third year 13 game plan holder, and I pick at 2. So if you're third year, and picking at 10 am, it's the 29 game plan.

So.....OD is in the 29 game plan, AND they can buy additional tickets before most 13 game plan owners even get their first tickets????

Is that how this is working?

Yes, the 29 game plan guarantees OD tickets. I remember reading that and thought about upgrading for that reason, along with the playoff guarantee. BUT I didn't realize that OD would also be part of the 29 game plan.....

I'm a third year 13 game plan holder, and I pick at 2. So if you're third year, and picking at 10 am, it's the 29 game plan.

So.....OD is in the 29 game plan, AND they can buy additional tickets before most 13 game plan owners????

Is that how this is working?

I would check your tickets, but that is what I assumed. Never having had a 29 game plan myself. I'd call them today to ask. Tomorrow you will not get through.

You aren't at 10 AM? This is my third year and I am at 10 AM, although I did step up to a 29-game plan this year.

The Orioles got back to me and clarified that all 29 game plans and above HAVE Opening Day included. No need to buy more, but they are permitted to at the pre-sale as per their email.

Archived