Is there a phone number to call and listen to games?

rd421

I have the Tune in Radio app that I use to listen to games when I am away from home. You can search for WIOO 97.9 Country Gold Radio. They broadcast just about every game. I think Sunday afternoon games can be hit or miss but I am listening to the game using this method right now. PM me with any questions and I will do my best to help.

I have satellite radio in my work truck but I don't like taking the thing out and putting it in my personal vehicle all the time. I use to get games here in the shore with no problems in terrestrial radio but since the move to 105.7 i can't find a local station. I'm not a big fan of the switch.

I have satellite radio in my work truck but I don't like taking the thing out and putting it in my personal vehicle all the time. I use to get games here in the shore with no problems in terrestrial radio but since the move to 105.7 i can't find a local station. I'm not a big fan of the switch.

Depending on your subscription, you can get the app to listen to it on your smartphone.

Archived