Could Lincecum still be an option for us, and should he be?

xian4

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "big interest" is not modifying the Orioles interest but the leagues interest in general?

To that I say of course, 2 time Cy young award winner. Brandon Webb bounced around the league a lot too after he was totally done. I don't know if Lincecum is totally done but given a Gallardo signing the Orioles don't really have much to offer. I am sure opportunity means more than money for him at this point, especially on a one year deal.

When is Tim Lincecums showcase? This could be the reason the O's are dragging their feet on Gallardo. If they like what they see, they could go all in on Tim and keep a top draft pick. I have been calling for this move now for a couple of months. I do not think Tim is done.

When is Tim Lincecums showcase? This could be the reason the O's are dragging their feet on Gallardo. If they like what they see, they could go all in on Tim and keep a top draft pick. I have been calling for this move now for a couple of months. I do not think Tim is done.

In fact, I would be completely thrilled to keep both picks and get Tim and Pedro Alvarez. OK, I said it again...

Yup he won't be in the price range the O's want to pay.

He will get a ML deal with a low guarantee and heavy incentives. That means if he pitches great, you pay him great. If he does not pitch so great, you don't pay so much. Whats not to like about that deal?

Archived