vs. ATHLETICS, 5/07 DH Gm.1

Sessh

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh... I looked it up. The 26th man is eligible for both games of the DH only when the DH was scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, only the 2nd game.

Never knew that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No, I care because it's poor fundamentals and Rickard has poor fundamentals. He's a AA player still.

We just need to give him his chances. Or give someone else a chance for a while. Joey has skills, he is just green. He's learning. He will learn. I think he's well worth trying hard to keep. I hink Buck just needs to expose him a little less.

We just need to give him his chances. Or give someone else a chance for a while. Joey has skills, he is just green. He's learning. He will learn. I think he's well worth trying hard to keep. I hink Buck just needs to expose him a little less.

Well if you can keep Jason Garcia on the roster all last year you can certainly keep Joey this year. The only reason why it would be hard is Buck doesn't seem to want to play Kim at all. Which means Joey has to play more than he should have to.

Ahhh... I looked it up. The 26th man is eligible for both games of the DH only when the DH was scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, only the 2nd game.

Never knew that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Me neither. I only knew what I knew because Roch was on pregame.

Nobody would care if he got the out at 3rd. As it stands he missed getting the out by a split second and everyone has a vendetta against Rickard.

He did a bad job setting up for the throw and in general his defense has not been sharp.

Well if you can keep Jason Garcia on the roster all last year you can certainly keep Joey this year. The only reason why it would be hard is Buck doesn't seem to want to play Kim at all. Which means Joey has to play more than he should have to.

I think I think... Buck is warming to Kim. He's certainly shown he can hit some. The thing is we've faced a crazy number of lefties lately. Like 80%

They stashed Garcia on the DL for a nice chunk of the season.

It isn't Rickard's fault he was an everyday player coming out of the spring. That was the Orioles fault. i know you aren't saying that.

Archived