vs. ATHLETICS, 5/07 DH Gm.1

Sessh

Kim or Reimold might be that guy.

Not sure how you can put Fowler on Dan, dude took less money and years to sign somewhere else.

I would have loved Heyward but no way ownership would have made that happen.

It's amazing to me that people still just look right past Kim as if he's not even on the team. The only thing that keeps Reimold as a 4th OF for me is that it's important to keep him healthy. Kim very well may be our quality

outfielder and I still maintain he will have the job the first chance he is given to earn it. People are still content just leaving him as an unknown and making all these other moves without even finding out whether Kim is

capable of filling the role. It's astounding to me.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He waited until the last minute to fill a spot. Risky move. In general corner OF has been an issue since he has been here.

He waited until the last minute to fill the CO spot because the owner tied his hands behind his back with an over-the-top, bid-against-yourself offer to a 1B that sat on the table for a long long time. There wasn't budget to pull the trigger on a big CO as long as that open offer was still out there.

It's amazing to me that people still just look right past Kim as if he's not even on the team. The only thing that keeps Reimold as a 4th OF for me is that it's important to keep him healthy. Kim very well may be our quality

outfielder and I still maintain he will have the job the first chance he is given to earn it. People are still content just leaving him as an unknown and making all these other moves without even finding out whether Kim is

Blame the team if you feel that way. The organization is the one that said he wasn't going to make the team. They leaked stuff to the press about him going back to Korea.

He waited until the last minute to fill the CO spot because the owner tied his hands behind his back with an over-the-top, bid-against-yourself offer to a 1B that sat on the table for a long long time. There wasn't budget to pull the trigger on a big CO as long as that open offer was still out there.

DD has been here 5 years and we have had a revolving door at the corner spots. McLouth filled the role for 1.5 years and after Markakis left that is another hole.

A lot of folks have a great deal of trust in Buck. For some of them, Buck apparently deciding that Kim wasn't a nugget after a few weeks of ST was good enough for them.

A lot of folks have a great deal of trust in Buck. For some of them, Buck apparently deciding that Kim wasn't a nugget after a few weeks of ST was good enough for them.

I'm kinda guilty. In Buck I Trust.

Blame the team if you feel that way. The organization is the one that said he wasn't going to make the team. They leaked stuff to the press about him going back to Korea.

I do blame the team for that, but the fans keep hanging their hat on Buck's opinion of him which Kim proves more every time he gets in the game to be very likely the wrong opinion.

Archived