Analytics Free Thread

weams

Trumbo has been on since day one. I know his best numbers usually come in April and May but he shows no signs of slowing down.

He credits Edgar Martinez for helping him develop his swing path in a more consistent manner.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like watching Ubaldo pitch. He has a lot of flare with that all over the place delivery

Also like watching Rickard work the pitch count, hope he can stick in the lineup for the full season

I like watching Ubaldo pitch. He is much like Karl Wallenda. It excites me.

Rickard is destined for success with the Orioles because he's a "blue collar" type of player.

Kim will be successful because he's "smart" and never gives up.

Baltimore is a "blue collar" type of town, with a chip to haul up the sysophean incline.

I'm assuming this is the thread where we can use phrases like "He's a real bring your lunch pail to work kind of player".

Yes, and "clubhouse chemistry is the ultimate difference maker."

Manny is just good. He has always been good, but there is just something different about him this year. He is bigger and stronger. He is calm and collected.

Tyler Wilson looks good enough to stay in this rotation and pitch like a solid #3.

I really enjoy when Ubaldo takes the ball. I've always liked watching him when he is "on" his game. I've never seen anyone move the ball from corner to corner like he does.

Gausman is as advertised.

Tillman is still a stud.

Archived