Trade Chips-At the Deadlline

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we keep up this pace and are buyers at the deadline to supplement this team for a playoff run' date=' what are our chips? What do we have that will have value for another team, that we might be willing to trade to make us a better team for this season?[/quote']

Well I don't want the O's to trade the few chips they do have.

Just go with what they have on the team. IMO

The chips would be... Bundy, Walker, Mancini, Hess, Drake, Rickard, Pena.

Weams .... Rickard is not a chip, I doubt Bundy would be except for an ace....the others you are probably right

And trading Bundy for 1/2 season of anyone would be beyond stupid!

I'm big on Sisco. He can catch. I've watched him.

He can hit. That's what has got me excited.

He's a career .327 hitter. Meditate on that. And then tell me the last HSer to come through our system and hit like that. I'll wait, because it's been a long, long time.

He's a career .327 hitter. Meditate on that. And then tell me the last HSer to come through our system and hit like that. I'll wait, because it's been a long, long time.

Have you gone to watch him? It's fun. And the famous Keith Law "Can't Catch" is what I was riffing on.

At AA Age 21

Chance Sisco Stats Summary

LG LEVEL G AB R H TB 2B 3B HR RBI BB IBB SO SB CS AVG OBP SLG OPS GO/AO

2016 EAS AA 23 76 12 26 32 6 0 0 11 17 0 10 1 1 .342 .462 .421 .883 2.07

Please DD don't trade Mancini

I have this recurring nightmare that the O's trade Mancini and in two years have to DFA Chris Davis still owing over 100 million dollars

as Mancini hits 35 HRs for someone while be paid 600K

This is simply not going to happen. The Orioles are not eating all of this salary. Unless Mancini starts playing another position, he is a full time DH. I could see him being traded pretty easily.

This is simply not going to happen. The Orioles are not eating all of this salary. Unless Mancini starts playing another position, he is a full time DH. I could see him being traded pretty easily.

I am relatively certain he will be. Besides, it's too easy to grab a Cruz or Trumbo Or Kendrys Morales for DH.

The problem is he has zero pop. Once he's in the bigs and pitchers realize he can't burn them, he's going to lose a lot of walks because there's no fear in challenging him.

The problem is he has zero pop. Once he's in the bigs and pitchers realize he can't burn them, he's going to lose a lot of walks because there's no fear in challenging him.

Well, he's not on the list of folks we'd just give to the Cubs anyway.

Archived