Bautista Gets A Clean Shot To The Face

Can_of_corn

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matt Bush Purposely hit Bautista with the pitch. The slide was retaliation for the hit by pitch.

Why didn't Fielder feel the need to retaliate?

Why didn't Bautista go after Bush? Pretty coward move to go after Odor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, Bautista picked on the wrong dude! Bautista, "The Baseball Bully" got what he deserved. He has always hung over the plate and glared at any pitcher who through anywhere close to him. Then he flips bats. I'd love to see him try that with Clemens or Ryan, they would teach him a real lesson!

Going after Matt Bush is not going after a player the Rangers care about. I get it you hate Bautista and you can't see the Rangers are the one in the wrong.

Unless they both make it to post season you'll have to wait for Spring Training to see if Odor gets hit. They are done playing each other this year.

So that is why the Rangers waited for that moment to hit Bautista. And people are on the Rangers side?

Odor, new fav non Oriole. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for this guy. He's on my fantasy team, too. Too bad this shot to the face doesn't count.

For a second there it looked like Bautista's knees buckled and he was gonna go down.

Well you better pick up a second baseman Odor is sure to get a lengthy suspension.

Going after Matt Bush is not going after a player the Rangers care about. I get it you hate Bautista and you can't see the Rangers are the one in the wrong.

I don't hate Jose Bautista. As an O's fan, I'm glad he chose to put himself ahead of his team and wipe the tying run out.

He must be the first player to get hit by a pitch.

The best thing that could result from this? Bautista getting a bigger suspension/fine than Odor does.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gibbons gets a bigger suspension than Bautista. That's not a bad thing either. Unfortunately I suspect Odor gets a bigger suspension than any of us expect or would like.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gibbons gets a bigger suspension than Bautista. That's not a bad thing either. Unfortunately I suspect Odor gets a bigger suspension than any of us expect or would like.

I would like him to get suspended 30 games. But I doubt he will get that, probably more like 10 to 15 games. If they are suspending guys 30 days for domestic violence I would think that is what Odor should get for punching Bautista in the face.

I figure Bautista will get 2 or 3 game suspension

Archived