Bautista Gets A Clean Shot To The Face

Can_of_corn

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like how Odor's chain does a 360 around his neck after the punch.

I like the little cartoon birdies doing a 360 around Bautista's head as he heads to the ground.

Seriously, it looks like he's kinda phasing in and out as Odor's glove is coming up in front of his face.

My head is about to explode hearing Christopher Russo's take on this today on High Heat. Yet, I think he was even more unbearable yesterday on it (and so off base) when I actually did tune in to hear his take. I can only take him in small doses anyway. TV was on while I was working in the kitchen and came in to see what was the ruckus was today. Kevin Millar's take was so much more reasonable, especially when discussing the number of games of suspension for pitchers (essentially getting one start pushed back) vs. position players who can miss up to a week of actual action.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My head is about to explode hearing Christopher Russo's take on this today on High Heat. Yet, I think he was even more unbearable yesterday on it (and so off base) when I actually did tune in to hear his take. I can only take him in small doses anyway. TV was on while I was working in the kitchen and came in to see what was the ruckus was today. Kevin Millar's take was so much more reasonable, especially when discussing the number of games of suspension for pitchers (essentially getting one start pushed back) vs. position players who can miss up to a week of actual action.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What did Maddog say?

What did Maddog say?

He went on and on about how Odor has a history of this thing, but he had to go back to a minor league clip to find him in a scuffle, meanwhile calling the illegal slide "clean". He jumped all over the Rangers for waiting till the last game of the series (and of the year between these teams). Where is the rule a team has to retaliate (if they do at all) in the first game, considering it was six months ago or more when the Jays put them out of the playoffs? He didn't want any discussion about how it was a one run game (Rangers announcer was a guest and his co-producer aired the same view) and how dumb it is to get revenge when you're trying to protect and win with a one run lead in the 8th (not to mention Encarnacion, Smoak and Tulo due up). He was doing the usual high pitched rant, arms waving and shouting.

If I were the Rangers, I'd get a lot of enjoyment over having the Jays wondering when or if we're going to retaliate. It takes them out of their game and it gets into their heads.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">source: rougned odor got 8 games</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) <a href="

">May 17, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Right in the 7-10 game level I predicted.

Can't punish a guy more severely simply because he is more competent at throwing a punch.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">source: rougned odor got 8 games</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) <a href="
">May 17, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Right in the 7-10 game level I predicted.

Can't punish a guy more severely simply because he is more competent at throwing a punch.

Given that Odor gets 8, what should Bautista get?

Archived