Matusz Gone, who is next?

webbrick2010

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say so. I did think Rowen was a possible piece, and Charlie O'Brien son got hurt. But people thought he had some upside. Maybe these guys will fail too. Maybe the guy from the Reds also.

Our bullpen is pretty tough to crack. Especially another side armer type. I think the guys last year were more of depth. These guys look like they have some upside.

The O's roster still has dead weight

I don't see both Kim and Alvarez on the 25 man for much longer.

Neither have any defensive or speed value. Perhaps Alvarez will hit better. I don't think Kim will every hit

Who do you think goes first?

and will it be a straight DFA or will they be traded for more A/AA prospects?

Will they be packaged with a draft pick or a real prospect to sweeten the deal?

Please let it be Ubaldo Jimenez!!

At what point does Buck stop being so stubborn and actually give Kim an honest opportunity? Probably never I'm guessing. With the way Rickard is performing, it comes off as very petty to me. No reason Kim shouldn't have gotten some action tonight.

I don't think much else will happen anytime soon. I'm actually surprised they jettisoned Matusz as quickly as they did.

Pleasantly surprised.

People need to chill out on Pedro. He will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At what point does Buck stop being so stubborn and actually give Kim an honest opportunity? Probably never I'm guessing. With the way Rickard is performing, it comes off as very petty to me. No reason Kim shouldn't have gotten some action tonight.

Could it be that Buck thinks he can't handle it and every time he plays you play 2 because his defense can't be trusted late in the game?

Could it be there is no conspiracy and that Kim is a marginal slap hitter with little value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are you talking about him in this thread? Do you think he will be DFA?

Archived