Please welcome our new Tech guy, Srock!

Tony-OH

We'd like to welcome our newest Tech guy/Sys Admin Srock! Sean has been around here for many years and we're please to bring his talents to the Hangout.

Sean is here to help us take the site to the next level by upgrading our vbuleetin board to the latest version, keeping our server humming secure, and many other things.

So please help me congratulate him and welcome him to our staff!

We'd like to welcome our newest Tech guy/Sys Admin Srock! Sean has been around here for many years and we're please to bring his talents to the Hangout.

Sean is here to help us take the site to the next level by upgrading our vbuleetin board to the latest version, keeping our server humming secure, and many other things.

So please help me congratulate him and welcome him to our staff!

Nice Choice. Congratulations to both of you.

Thanks all! Just got back from taking kids to Dutch Wonderland. Now it's on to the server wonderland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please sir, if you can be online for the 8 O'clock blues tonight please do so. Something strange happens for like a 10 minute period where you can't post and the board lags out badly.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Please sir, if you can be online for the 8 O'clock blues tonight please do so. Something strange happens for like a 10 minute period where you can't post and the board lags out badly.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Did it happen? Can I presume the game thread gets derailed by this phenomenon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived