Wandy Rodriguez Update

Rene88

With how bad our starting pitching has been, I'd probably just let him start one game. He'd literally be playing like it could be his last Major League game. What's the worst that could happen? He gives up 6 runs in 3 innings like Wright or Ubaldo would have done anyway? I'm at the point where I'm willing to give anybody who's healthy at least one chance.

They lose someone off the 40 man roster?

They lose someone off the 40 man roster?

Why is Henry Urritua still on our 40 man? He is batting .250 in Bowie.

I like him, I do. But he doesn't have a future. Subpar defense, bad OF range, good hitter but a slap hitter.

I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So reports are on Wandy are "OK", but Gallardo's crap first start and < 90mph fastball and 3 WHIP are blamed on the "porous" defense of the Frederick Keys. Got it, Buck. Bravo.

Buck was merely relaying the report Ramon Martinez gave him.

Buck was merely relaying the report Ramon Martinez gave him.

Maybe so. But 9 baserunners in 3 IP is very much in line with the way he pitched when he was up here. So I don't think it's necessary to keep throwing a guy a bone when he doesn't deserve it.

Maybe so. But 9 baserunners in 3 IP is very much in line with the way he pitched when he was up here. So I don't think it's necessary to keep throwing a guy a bone when he doesn't deserve it.

Maybe Ramon likes him. I know the Orioles really like Ramon.

Archived