Do you watch the whole game when the O's weeknight games on the West Coast?

Frobby

What do you do when the O's play weeknight games on the West Coast?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do when the O's play weeknight games on the West Coast?

• I don't even start watching
    • I watch the early part, then turn it off go to sleep
    • I watch the whole thing, damn the consequences the next day
    • I start watching and doze through the late innings
    • Not my problem, I live on the West Coast!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live in the midwest so the game ending around midnight isn't a problem for me at all. It's annoying, but on nights like tonight where I worked until 9 PM it was perfect as I got off work just as the game was starting. If it would have been east coast I would have missed the game.

I'm retired so I have the luxury of staying up for the entire game. However, I might nod off during the game if the Orioles are getting killed.
I did stay up for this entire game. Fortunately Wednesday's game is during the day.

I turned it off at midnight with the O's ahead 10-1. I was disappointed to wake up and learn that the bullpen allowed six runs, and frankly, I'm glad I didn't stay awake for that part of the game.

I turned it off at midnight with the O's ahead 10-1. I was disappointed to wake up and learn that the bullpen allowed six runs, and frankly, I'm glad I didn't stay awake for that part of the game.

I try to watch as long as I can, sometimes I make it and sometimes I don't.

I went to sleep at 11:30, after Ubaldo escaped that 2-on jam in the 5th. So I just missed the Birds' 7-run explosion, moments later! Was glad to see the W when I woke up today - not too concerned about the pen collapse, as it was against Drake and MacFarland, the two guys we expect to see in low-leverage situations. Did Britton have to warm up in the 9th? Hope not...

I went to sleep at 11:30, after Ubaldo escaped that 2-on jam in the 5th. So I just missed the Birds' 7-run explosion, moments later! Was glad to see the W when I woke up today - not too concerned about the pen collapse, as it was against Drake and MacFarland, the two guys we expect to see in low-leverage situations. Did Britton have to warm up in the 9th? Hope not...

Unfortunately, yes.

the ninth that caused closer Zach Britton to begin warming. Showalter expressed his disappointment afterward

I try to watch as long as I can, sometimes I make it and sometimes I don't.

Old age, means I dont require as much sleep as I did when I was longer.

But, the downfall is, I don't often hang as late as I used to be able to hang, and sometimes find myself sleeping before west coast game even starts. LOL

Yup Drake just seems to struggle up here, and McFarland I still say doesn't belong up here either, he lives only because he's Left handed.

I was asleep but rather obviously Britton didn't have to warm up.

It was just Buck and his fervent desire to not follow the save rule.

You think maybe Buck was trying to keep from losing the game?

Giving up 3 runs in the ninth with 2 outs, isn't normally a good thing for the reliever to do.

You think maybe Buck was trying to keep from losing the game?

Giving up 3 runs in the ninth with 2 outs, isn't normally a good thing for the reliever to do.

Sure it isn't.

But what are the odds of giving up four more without recording an out?

Buck could have brought Davis in to finish up.

Archived