vs. DODGERS, 7/04

OFFNY

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It might be smart to see what Trumbo would be worth at the deadline to get some talent in the farm system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have serious doubts as to whether the FO has the smarts or the nuts to do it, but the Orioles will need a full rebuild. Trumbo alone can't fix it. I think the worst thing that could happen to the Orioles this season is to

make the playoffs or come close because it will give the false impression that the Orioles don't need it and can win with the team we have. The more we play teams that are legitimately good, the more the Orioles are

exposed.

I like Vin Scully. And maybe he is right. But the ump ripped this game from the Os. changed the whole complexion. But of course nothing will happen to him. Os and their fans have to just eat the sh#t sandwich dealt by the d-bag behind home plate.

I like Vin Scully. And maybe he is right. But the ump ripped this game from the Os. changed the whole complexion. But of course nothing will happen to him. Os and their fans have to just eat the sh#t sandwich dealt by the d-bag behind home plate.

What did the ump do? I've only been halfway paying attention to the game for the last few innings.

It might be smart to see what Trumbo would be worth at the deadline to get some talent in the farm system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been advocating trading Trumbo since his ridiculously hot start through May.

No one ate more S than Urias. He was getting burned the entire time he was on the mound with bad calls behind the plate. The Orioles ripped the game from themselves. Both teams had the same umpire.

What did the ump do? I've only been halfway paying attention to the game for the last few innings.

Phantom balk up 5-4, put tying run in scoring position who scored. And a totally absurd strike zone.

Archived