What's up with Hardy's leg?

Natty

Obviously Hardy could barely run. Surely Buck saw it. Not a word about it? Nothing on the injury reports.

Anyone got the word? I'm sure Hardy wants to play after just coming back but WTF? Is it the foot he broke or something else with his leg?

Obviously Hardy could barely run. Surely Buck saw it. Not a word about it? Nothing on the injury reports.

Anyone got the word? I'm sure Hardy wants to play after just coming back but WTF? Is it the foot he broke or something else with his leg?

Yeah, every time I've seen him run something out to 1st he looks like he's kind of straight leg - hobbled it out. He's not running well at all, even for him.

I could not tell if he was hurt or if it is just his gait. He has been running awkwardly for the last couple year.

Yeah, certainly some of it is just his gait. He runs really awkwardly. It seems more noticable to me now than it did, say 2 years ago. (So) I'm curious and anxious to have an idea whether that is what we're stuck with or whether that is somewhat a function of being hurt.

I could not tell if he was hurt or if it is just his gait. He has been running awkwardly for the last couple year.

This was worse than normal. Palmer and Thorne took notice and MASN showed a replay. Surprised we didn't see anything more...

I agree, I almost whince whenever I watch him run, but last night did look even more painful than usual I am hoping it is not something with his back, but guessing we would see that in his range in the field too.

Yeah, certainly some of it is just his gait. He runs really awkwardly. It seems more noticable to me now than it did, say 2 years ago. (So) I'm curious and anxious to have an idea whether that is what we're stuck with or whether that is somewhat a function of being hurt.

I hope he isn't injured. Sure would be bad if he had to miss more time.

Archived