Wright scratched from start tonight, brought up for Friday

Tony-OH

Since May 1st, Jimenez has pitched to a 8.16 ERA and batters have slashed .325/.417/.486/.903 against him in those 57.1 innings. In other words, he needs to be released!

That is truly astounding! He turns every player into an MVP candidate. Ubaldo needs to agree to go to the minors or be released.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On any given day, either one of them could pitch a decent game. They've done it this season at times. Ubaldo is 4-2 at OPACY and the team is 7-2 in his starts there this year. It's not that he's been good there, but most of his truly awful starts have been on the road. Who would do better tomorrow is really a crapshoot.

Who do we want to see give up 7 or 8 runs. Seems like both guys have gotten their chances. Seems like their should be some player in triple A somewhere that we could get cheap thT could be just below average instead of absolutely awful.

Mike Wright was scratched from his scheduled start Thursday for Triple-A Norfolk.

You have imagine this means he's starting tomorrow night. So for those of us in the ABJ (Anbody but Jimenez) camp, looks like we got our wish. Wright doesn't scare anyone but he has shown the ability keep his team in games more times than not unlike Jimenez who has failed to make thru the 5th inning 6 times this year.

Pick your poison? That's what the choice is to me.

Wouldn't shock me if Wright became a bullpen peice. Use him in clutch while O'day is gone

Thats where I think his future is anyway. Dominating reliever and not pi?ata-ish starter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived