2016 All-Star Game Thread

OFFNY

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That maybe true, but even Atlanta and Pittsburgh has managed to get on SNB recently. I believe Pittsburgh was on 2 weeks in a row.

Atlanta was because of the Fort Bragg game, and the Pirates were playing the Dodgers and Cubs. ESPN only cares about money and ratings. An Orioles/Indians game would be great TV, but it won't make them money, so it won't be on SNB.

And you can read all of this as, "I hate ESPN".

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Farewell, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BigPapi?src=hash">#BigPapi</a>. You were too beautiful for this game. <a href="https://t.co/euRyHhYKEJ">pic.twitter.com/euRyHhYKEJ</a></p>— Justin McGuire (@JMcGuireSN) <a href="
">July 13, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kevin Gregg's right hook couldn't quite connect like that.
NL has all the big fanbases. Dodgers, Cubs, Mets, Cardinals, and Giants. All of those teams are good. The AL has the Yankees and Red Sox, and the Yankees aren't worth watching.

Wasn't aware 3 years in a row.

Atlanta was because of the Fort Bragg game, and the Pirates were playing the Dodgers and Cubs. ESPN only cares about money and ratings. An Orioles/Indians game would be great TV, but it won't make them money, so it won't be on SNB.

And you can read all of this as, "I hate ESPN".

I remember 2 years ago all that was mentioned during the all star game was Jeter. Every other word was Jeter.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Andrew Miller and Zach Britton slated to close out the 8th and 9th.<br><br>Last time that happened, the Orioles swept the Tigers in the 2014 ALDS.</p>— Avi Miller (@AviMiIIer) <a href="

">July 13, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I would assume that the owners would have insisted upon a pre-determined rotation scheme years ago....don't know why the Commish even has the power to punish or reward.

The commissioner works for the owners.

It is safe to conclude that the majority of the owners agree with the decision.

PGA has never been a member of their club. He refused to employ scabs when they attempted to break the Players' Union. He consorted with Fidel Castro.

And the MASN thing

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Archived