at. RAYS 7/17

Sessh

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that is his 2016 looked like his 2014-2015 you might be right.

Difference is playing time, no? Matt's healthy, so his time / regular at bats have been limited (and he missed that time due to the unfortunate injury). I have no clue what they'll do, but I have a hunch Buck will lobby for Caleb to start. We'll see. If there's a better option, I'm all for seeing what they can come up with.

It hit the top of the black fence and went under the fence, not a home run. Go look at live shot in slo mo, it isn't even a question.

Buck just cost us 2 runs.

Bordick said it 3 freaking times before the next pitch and yet no replay.

I don't know why Buck didn't challenge Souza take out slide at 2b last night either.

Difference is playing time, no? Matt's healthy, so his time / regular at bats been limited (and he missed that time due to the unfortunate injury). I have no clue what they'll do, but I have a hunch Buck will lobby for Caleb to start. We'll see. If there's a better option, I'm all for seeing what they can come up with.

I don't think the difference is playing time and further I don't think Caleb can handle a full starter's workload.

It hit the top of the black fence and went under the fence, not a home run. Go look at live shot in slo mo, it isn't even a question.

Buck just cost us 2 runs.

Bordick said it 3 freaking times before the next pitch and yet no replay.

This. Very disappointed they did not challenge. Now with this add on HR run, it's a hole. A deep hole.

Archived